At Urban Medspa & Weight Loss Center, we understand that when you decide to take control of your weight, you want to lose it as quickly as safety allows. That’s why we are dedicated to providing you with the proper tools to ensure that your journey toward a slimmer, healthier body is safe, effective and long-lasting.
Our medical weight loss solutions offer behavioral and wellness coaching, food plans and supplements that can help you experience healthy and significant weight loss success, maintain your results and transform your life.
If you are ready to achieve your ideal body weight, call us today at (704) 971-9191 to schedule a personal consultation. We are located in beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina.
Appetite Suppressant Programs: Phentermine, Phentermine + Topomax and Bontril
The appetite suppressant program is an essential component of our approach to weight loss. Through the use of appetite suppressants and a healthy diet, our patients are able to lose weight and keep it off. Some benefits of appetite suppressants include:
- Bridging the hunger gap: Losing weight is the result of consuming fewer calories than you use. While your body acclimates to the lifestyle changes necessary for long-term weight loss, appetite suppressants can help you manage the inevitable effects of hunger.
- Providing motivation: Appetite suppressants can yield rapid results, and those results make for great motivation. When you can actually see the difference our program makes, it will encourage you to make healthier decisions and lose even more weight.
- Helping you get healthier: Appetite suppressants can help patients lose as much as 5 to 10 percent of their body weight, which can reduce the risk of stroke, heart attack and cancer.
- Revealing bad habits: When you use appetite suppressants, you may discover ways that you previously used food to address emotional issues, stress and even boredom. Understanding triggers beyond hunger that cause you to binge or eat mindlessly can help you direct yourself toward healthier habits.
You will begin the program with a consultation with our practitioner. During this initial medical exam:
- Your medical history will be reviewed
- You will be weighed privately and your BMI will be calculated
- You will receive injections of Lipo B12, B1 and B6 booster
If we determine that you are a suitable candidate for appetite suppressants, a 30-day prescription will be written for you. You will then be required to check-in every month for a physical exam, fitness review and prescription refill.
- Initial Consultation, 1 Lipo B Complex, and 30-day supply of Bio-Citron or Phentermine Pills*: $159
- Weight Loss Check-up includes all of the above* : $129
- Practitioner Consultation without Prescription: $69
*(Bontril has an extra fee of $15) *(Phentermine + Topomax has extra fee of $30)
*(Wellbutrin is a great option if you have high blood pressure or a low BMI. Reduce visit cost by $25 for this medication.)
Lipo B Complex Injections
The vitamins in the Vitamin-B-Complex are essential for development, growth and a number of other bodily functions. They play an essential role in the enzyme activities that turn food into energy and other needed substances. Lipo B Complex injections offer a number of benefits, including:
- Improved metabolism
- Increased energy
- Improved liver function
- Increased red blood cell production
- Regulated appetite
- Reduced water retention
- Improved mood
A deficiency of certain B vitamins can lead to issues such as eczema, fatigue, respiratory infections abdominal pain, loss of appetite, hair loss, depression and more. Lipo-B complex injections assist in the quick and maximum delivery of these crucial natural vitamins to your cells and body.
At Urban Medspa & Weight Loss Center, we enhance the Lipo B12 injections with Vitamin B1 and B6 boosters, which accelerates the body’s ability to process fats, carbohydrates and proteins. These injections also help the body build muscle and produce serotonin, a natural feel-good chemical within the brain.
When you rapidly lose a substantial amount of weight, it’s very common to suffer from unwanted, excess skin. We proudly offer FDA-approved skin tightening treatments to improve the appearance of wrinkled and sagging skin. Learn more on our Exilis Skin Tightening page.
Contact Us Today to Begin Your Weight Loss Program
Every patient is different. The best way to learn which weight-loss strategy is ideal for your unique situation is to schedule a consultation with our practitioner today online or at (704) 971-9191. We proudly welcome patients from Charlotte and neighboring communities in North Carolina.